AWARD ENTRY WRITING
- One-to-one liaison over Zoom to get the required information for the award entry.
- Review of marketing information supplied, including website, social media, brochures, previous award submissions.
- Research of award organisation, award categories, previous winners and previous winning entries (if available).
- Creation of a single award entry.
- 2 rounds of amends.
- Professional final proofread.
- Final sign-off by yourself.
- Submission of final award entry.
Get in touch for a bespoke quote according to award entry.
A 45-min Zoom call to discuss:
your business and industry sector
projects/services/products of note
your business objectives and what you would like to achieve through entering (and winning) awards.
your specific interests.
Research of which awards you'd be eligible for and best match your interests and objectives.
A schedule of 20 awards during the next 12 months including:
name of award
sector/specialism of award
date entries open
date finalists announced
date of event/winners announced
price of entry (if any)
categories relevant/beneficial to you
why this award would be beneficial to your business
social media links to connect with and follow.
BONUS: Advice and support on how to get your business award-ready.
Get in touch for a bespoke quote according to requirements.
PROOF & REVIEW - £99 per hr
A review of an award submission you (or someone else) have written.
all the criteria of the award question have been answered
each impact claimed is backed up by appropriate statistics or evidence
the language used in the award submission
grammar and punctuation.
I'll also give feedback as to how the award submission may be improved.
VIDEO CREATION - contact for a bespoke quote
TRAINING - coming soon
Not all dreamers are winners, but all winners are dreamers.
- Mark Gorman